Monday, September 10, 2007

Hey, Law of Attraction, Where's My Stuff?

Are you disappointed that the Law of Attraction doesn't seem to be working all that well for you? Is its promise that you can be and do and have whatever you desire sounding like a bunch of hype? Are you starting to doubt your ability to make your dreams come true? Well, before you give up on the Law of Attraction altogether, read this Q&A and find out how to make this Universal Law work for you.

Q: Hey, Law of Attraction, where's my stuff?

A: Here's the simple answer to "where's my stuff?" All your stuff – money, love, health, everything you desire – is in vibrational escrow waiting for you to let it in.

Q: So you're telling me my stuff is stuck in vibrational escrow? What's the hold-up? Let's get it moving.

A: That's right. All your stuff is waiting in vibrational escrow because you've been focusing more on NOT having it than on having it. You've been focusing on the lack, on how unhappy you are about NOT having it and your vibration clearly states, "I don't have my stuff. I still don't have my stuff."

Q: OK. If that's true, then how do I get it moving, how do I get it on the fast track to my door?

A: To let it in, you focus more on having it than on NOT having it. You get to the feeling place of having what you desire.

Q: Get to the feeling place? What's that?

A: Getting to the feeling place of your desire is the same as becoming a vibrational match to your desire. And you become a vibrational match to your desire by focusing on it with feeling.

Q: So how do I get to the feeling place and become a vibrational match to my stuff? I want my stuff!

A: You get yourself to feel the way you will feel when your stuff shows up. When you get to the feeling place, you become a vibrational match to your stuff, and voila, it appears!

Q: OK, if getting to the feeling place is the key, how do I do that?

A: There are lots of great ways to get to the feeling place. You can make affirmations. You can visualize. You can "act as if" you're already living your dreams. You can imagine that your "stuff" has arrived and that you're living an amazing, prosperous life with your ideal partner and enjoying paradise health. As you focus on what this wonderful life feels like, you become a vibrational match to your desires. As you imagine what it feels like to live the life of your dreams, your "stuff" moves out of vibrational escrow and into your life.

Q: Oh, yeah? It works even if I'm just making it up?

A: Yes, feeling and imagining your ideal life works because your subconscious mind cannot distinguish the difference between something real and something vividly imagined. As you use your imagination to focus on and feel what you desire to experience in your life, you will soon be living the life of your dreams. It's all about focusing and feeling.

Q: OK. I get it. My stuff will arrive when I focus on having it and feel that it's already here. Thanks, I can do that. I can let it in! Woo Hoo!

So there you have it. Focus and Feel – that's it! Because you attract into your life based on your focus and your feelings, all you have to do to make the Law of Attraction work for you is to focus on what you want and get to the feeling place of your desires. Do this consistently and your question will change from "Hey, Law of Attraction, where's my stuff?" to "Ohmigosh, how did I manifest such a magnificent life?"

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home